9.04.2011

New and Improved Recipe!

I changed up my chicken parmesan recipe a little bit and it’s so much better than my last one, so I had to share!!

August 2011 029
{ I cut one end off for Noah before I snapped a picture :) }

Ingredients:

1 lb. chicken breasts {I used tenderloins because we like them better}
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup parmesan, asiago and Romano cheese {shredded}
2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. oregano
1tsp. parsley
1 egg beaten
1 jar spaghetti sauce

Directions:

-Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Beat one egg into small bowl.

-Dip chicken in dry mixture first, then into egg mixture, and back into the dry ingredients. This makes a crispy shell on the outside of the chicken once it’s baked and it’s so yummy!

- Place on foiled baking sheet and top with mozzarella cheese.

- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment