7.10.2011

Crescent Lasagna

This is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. I’ve had it since I was a little girl and I would get SO excited when my mom or sister-in-law would make it! Now, I get to make it for my family! And they love it! It’s soooo good. Hope you enjoy it too!

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
2 rolls of crescents
1 can tomato paste
1 egg
1 tub of small curd cottage cheese
2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Brown beef in skillet. Add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper, and tomato paste to beef. Stir thoroughly.

While browning the beef, mix cottage cheese, egg and parmesan together in a medium bowl.
Line a 13x9 pan with one roll of crescents.
Top crescents with one half of meat mixture. Pour cottage cheese mixture over the meat.

Add remaining beef mixture and top with mozzarella.

Cover with roll of crescents and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment